The Future of Super Apps
- Mobile app
- November 3, 2023
How Super Apps Work?
What makes super apps special?
A big thing about Super Apps is that they do many things in one place. This is good for users because they don’t have to get lots of apps, which saves time and work. It also makes things easier and the same for everyone.
• Seamless Integration
Super apps that do many things together, like a team, so users don’t have to keep logging in and out of different apps to do different things. Super apps give people a special and money-saving way to do things just for them. Because they are getting more and more liked, they might become something that many people use every day.
Super apps use smart technologies like AI and machine learning to look at what users like and how they buy things. Then, they can suggest things that are perfect for the user. This helps users save time. It also helps businesses learn about users and show them things they’ll probably like and need.
• Integration with Third-Parties
Super apps work together with other companies to give users even more things to do. These other companies can do lots of different jobs, like giving rides, delivering food, selling things online, handling money, and taking care of health. When these jobs are added to the super app, it makes the app even better and does more stuff.
Blockchain and AI Technology in Super Apps
Opportunities for Super Apps in the Emerging Markets
• A big advantage of super apps is that they can use the lots of information they have about their users to make their services and processes even better. They know a lot more about users than regular apps because they collect a ton of user data. They use this data to improve what they offer and give users a better experience.
• Super apps are earning trust and a good reputation in the financial services area. Although many financial services still use regular banks and cards, super apps are including them in their easy-to-use apps. This helps them gain trust and a good reputation in the financial world too.
• Big institutions like banks and payment companies might view super apps as a chance to make customers happier and earn more money. To stay important in the changing market, these big financial institutions could either work together with super apps or find new ways to make money.
Challenges for Super Apps
• T-Mobile, a big company with lots of customers, said that the personal information of about 7.8 million customers was stolen in a security breach. This information included their names, driver’s license details, and social security numbers.
• Super apps have more features and collect more information than regular apps. The people who make these super apps might not have complete control over how all the different things in the app work together, like transferring money, making mobile payments, giving special offers, sharing private data, and keeping track of what users do. Because of this, hackers might find weak points where these different services connect or link to the internet and try to take advantage of them.