White-label Solutions for Limo Reservation System
- September 13, 2023
During its early days, Uber introduced UberBLACK which can be called the luxurious version of Uber X found today. However, limousine service is one of the markets that has not been penetrated by Uber yet. Neither Uber nor its competitors have shown much interest in the market of limousine service making this niche an opportunity waiting to be explored.
Why limousine Business is here to stay
A limousine will always remain a symbol of class and elegance. It is an evergreen market that will never go out of fashion. This is because riding a limo entails so much more.
People will never opt out of making their special occasions even more special by hiring luxury cars. Hiring a limo on occasions like weddings, corporate events and welcoming a special guest for closing a business deal adds a touch of splendour to them.
Industry Outlook (2020 – 2025)
- According to Statista, rising consumer spending, corporate demand and increasing propensity to spend on luxury experiences have driven the market for limousine services.
- The limousine service will touch the market with $94.4 billion by the end of the year 2023.
- Although, behemoths like Uber and Lyft have indeed overshadowed the limo services for the past years but statistics reveal that the trend is about to change.
- The limousine industry is set to rebound over the next few years.
- Corporate profit is the industry’s most driving revenue and it is expected to rise in the next few years.
- Growing demand from corporate travellers, tourists and private households is expected to stimulate the expansion Limousine service industry.
Why demand for Limousine service is bound to increase
From the facts mentioned above, it is clear that the Limo business is not going to decline. The only reason its popularity decreased was because of the on-demand services like Uber and Lyft that took the market by a storm. People are attracted to the simplicity and ease of booking that the on-demand model provides. If the sleek limo system adopts this business model and offers people ease and simplicity along with class and luxury; then the demand for limousine services will increase.
Customer comes first
Automation decreases cost
Real time connectivity
Staying on top of the competition
While renting a luxury car, what a prospective customer wants is instant quotes, present location of the driver, chat with the limo company representative or connecting with the limo driver. Staying on top of the competition means that a service provider must offer all these services and find a way to stay ahead of the competition by offering services that make them stand out.
Reduction of Operational Costs
How Cabstartup ensures your limo Business success
Efficient Admin and Dispatch Panel
Separate Driver and Passenger Apps
Separate driver and customer apps make the limousine reservation process more seamless and comfortable.
- The passengers are provided with a user-friendly interface with easy booking and multiple payment options.
- They can also contact the driver and track their progress.
- Security is also provided through real time tracking with their contact.
- The limousine chauffeur; whose utmost responsibility is to transport their passengers on time, can now easily do that through route optimization.
- GPS technology enables drivers to reach pick up locations without delays.
Advanced online payment and E-receipts
The limousine reservation system uses integrated payment gateway methods for secure online payments over multiple payment options
Cabstartup dispatch Apps maintain a secure API for passenger and driver communication. Feedbacks allow the customer to rate their limo and driver experience thus allowing the service providers to improve the experience.
Get your own Limo Reservation System
A limousine service is associated with class and elegance which does not end with the car. This elegance must also be reflected in your application so that your customers can get a glimpse into their upcoming luxurious experience through the app. Connect with us today to make your Limo business stand out.